Monday, August 4, 2008

Taping has begun

Today all the seams were mudded and taped. I am getting soooooo excited to see the finished walls coming together. I can hardly wait to start painting the walls. Morgan came by to take measurements of the main floor of the house (minus the bathrooms and laundry room) so he can order the Brazillian cherry flooring. I'm hoping it won't be too dark for the space. The permenant power to the house was also hooked up today so they can start filling in the ditches and putting in the drainfield. I can't wait to empty my garage of all the light fixtures and see how they all look in place. I hope everything goes together and that I figured in enough lights. I guess we can always supplement with lamps if needs be.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you already chosen all of the paint colors or are we going to be doing more "Fun with Photoshop" surveys here?

It's looking good! :-)

Marty and Jenny said...

I think I have all the colors picked out. I used the granite countertops for the bathrooms and kitchen as inspiration. Though we'll see... :o) I'm still not quite sure what color to do the extra bedrooms.

McDolan said...

maybe one pink and one blue... if multiples could be in your future :)

Marty and Jenny said...

We bought all the paint today, and I went with beige for the guest room, and green for the future nursery. I can always repaint for twins :)