Monday, August 18, 2008

Ceilings done in an afternoon

Marty doing his best to paint the skylight (He does NOT enjoy painting) I on the other hand love it! (well except for ceilings, they really aren't my favorite, but you've got to do the ceilings before you can add the color to the walls). Morgan came over and worked the paint sprayer while Manda and Marty followed up with the roller. I did the bathroom ceilings with just an extender roller. We got them all done though, and even started on a couple of walls. I can't wait to get back over there tomorrow. I absolutley LOVE the color on the walls. It's sort of a khaki beige color. It looks really nice.




















Manda bravely tackels the other skylight. She later tells me she's scared of heights. You wouldn't have known it though. She painted like a pro, with NO fear! I sure love my family, and was so grateful for their help today. Marty was a good sport too, I sure love him.

2 comments:

Hailey said...

I can't believe you love painting! I wish I did but I'm with Marty. I will say though, he and Manda do look like pros!! Can't wait to see the colors as they come :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I love painting too! But I agree with you about the ceilings and the corners. I hate painting corners! I can't wait to see it and I'm so excited for the walls! YAY! YAY! YAY!