Friday, August 22, 2008

Swimming anyone?

So they started installing the new swimming pool yesterday. JUST KIDDING, though its big enough to be one. It's really the Sand Gravel filter for the septic system. It's about 10 times the size I was imagining. But this is good news because that means that soon we'll have a septic system!!! Which means we can test out the Toto's :)







While I laid out all the light fixtures with the appropriate bulbs throughout the house yesterday, in preparation for the electricians to come today, Marty started putting on our door hardware. I love the front door handle. I'm not totally in love with the others, but they were the best I could find.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Hailey said...

Laying out the light fixtures with the appropriate bulbs the night before... that's just so... Jenny. I love it :)

McDolan said...

now make sure to get that grass see in before the blackberry's come back :) but really good luke with keeping them away - you may need to purchase a goat to clean them up for you - you know it is all teh rage these days :) not nasty chemicals, blah blah blah.

Hailey said...

Nice freudian slip there Merry. Good LUKE to you! Tee-hee :)

McDolan said...

haha, I didn't even realize :)

Marty and Jenny said...

I know, I'm TOO organized :) Hailey if you ever need anything else painted--just let me know.

My friend just got 2 baby goats and they were sooo cute. I really was thinking about getting some
:0) We'll see. But yeah, I'll definately want to get it seeded BEFORE the blackberries take over again!