Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kitchen area ready for cabinets


My brother is so amazing!! He got everything the cabinet installers needed done, and more! He was up until midnight finishing the hallway and today he got the back bedroom all laid out so it just needs to be nailed into place. I am so grateful for my family!! He'll be done with the whole house in no time at all I'm sure. You were right Hailey, I shouldn't have even been worried.


My friend Lisa Horvath (used to be McMullin) came over with her mom, sister, and kids to check out the house this afternoon. They brought stuff over for sundaes. So we had Sundaes on Sunday on the deck. Yum! We look forward to having many more ice cream socials, and other get-togethers with all of you!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful.

McDolan said...

looking good!

McDolan said...

Oh man I am so jealous, I want new floors SO bad.

Hailey said...

Jenny your house is looking so great. I want to come over and see it again before it's finished. I better hurry! I remember Lisa! Are those all her kids?? Yesterday was PERFECT sundae weather! I wish I had thought of that.

Oh, and I usually have to enter the word verification at least twice too. Glad it's not just me :)

Marty and Jenny said...

Thanks!!

Merry, you know who to call if you want new floors :) Hailey, the little girl,Isabella, next to her is her's and the boy in orange, Ammon, is her's. She has a son who's 6, AJ, who's not in the picture. The other 2 are her sister's kids. Glad I'm not the only one who issues typing the verification.

Unknown said...

It looks so amazing! Morgan is a Wood Floor Wizard! All those kids are so cute!! You can tell that the little boy in orange is Lisa's son. He's got her mouth. Say hello for me and tell her and her sister that her kids are adorable!

I usually don't have a hard time with the word verification, but this one looks tricky! We'll see...

Unknown said...

I didn't mean to say to tell Lisa and her sister that ONLY Lisa's kids are adorable. I meant to say tell THEM that they're kids are adorable.

Oh, and no trouble on the word verification last time. You know that this will come up in a funny movie someday where they'll be making them solve complicated math problems instead of just letters. Sometimes I seriously think they're just messing with me because the letters are all overlapping and bunched together.

Marty and Jenny said...

Sarah, you crack me up, like I'd ever think you'd want me to tell someone their SISTER has cute kids, and not that they have cute kids. I totally understood.