Friday, October 10, 2008

Wrapping things up

Well the last few days haven't revealed too much progress, though there's been some. Much of the same as it has been--doors going up, trim being finished. Yesterday the trim was caulked, and we've been busy filling nail holes with spackle, sanding, and priming the trim to be painted. Our contractor called up yesterday with a "gift." He's having a painter paint all our living room trim for us (which is half the upstairs so that's great), though we had to get everything primered before then. I worked until midnight and Marty until 3 am (I started at 5:30pm, he at 10 pm). It was a long night for both of us, but it's all ready for the painters now, yay!! Now onto prepping the bedrooms!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How are you holding up?? You're just about there! We're all so stoked for you! It looks amazing. Nice background too, by the way!

Marty and Jenny said...

Thanks, it was hard to pick one there were so many that I liked, so I think periodically I'll "remodel" the blog. MUCH easier than building a house!! I'm pretty wiped out. Last night I had 4 1/2 hrs sleep 'cause I had a Dr. appt at 7 am this morning. I can't wait to have the house all done!!!