Friday, October 3, 2008

FInishing touches

I am in love with our house. Seeing it all come together makes me so happy. It's hard for me to leave it at the end of the night. Tonight I did some touch up staining on the laundry room cabinets, and installed the drawer pulls on the master vanity. I can't wait until we're living in the house, which may be really soon. To get our certificate of occupancy, the only things left that we need are stairs (should be done this weekend), handrail (next week?), doors (this week, and next?), and a plumbing inspection (next week). We're getting so close. Of course the trim will take a while to prep and paint, but I figured we could even move in and do that. Now we just have to figure out how we're going to pay off the debt we've accumulated, make our house payments, pay our utilities, property taxes, and hopefully have enough left over for some bar stools! :o)

Laundry room


Bar style, stainless steel pulls, master bath


Our first pocket door goes in for the hall bathroom, yay!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that dark stain. I can't believe you are so close to moving in!!!! It all looks incredible.

Megan said...

Don't forget, you can always ask for bar stools as christmas presents if you have a link or description or something so you end up with ones you like and want...

Marty and Jenny said...

Nice idea, Megan. Thanks!