Saturday, October 4, 2008

More progress...

By Wednesday next week, Roger told Trace he should have all the trim and doors up on our house!!! I can't believe it. Besides the painting of the trim, and the basement flooring, our house could be finished this week!! How incredible is that??? Next week we will try and get all the kitchen cabinet hardware up, along with prepping the trim to be painted. I'm heading over to the house now to finish up a little tiling, and any other little projects I can tackle. Little by little, day by day, we get closer to our dream becoming a reality. Thank you, all of you, for your encouragement, interest, love, and support. I can't wait to have you each over!!

Yay, we now have heat!! Hopefully the wood stove will be here in another week as well. I'm looking forward to curling up in a chair next to the fire. Though, I'm also looking forward to just pushing a button when it gets too cold :o)



3 comments:

Hailey said...

Jenny, I'm so excited you would think it were my own home! I can't wait to see it again. I might come to Vashon next Sunday. I'll call you if I do. My mom would really like to see it too!

Unknown said...

OHHH!!THE ANTICIPATION IS MOUNTING! One week?? Can you believe it? I can't wait to see what it will look like when it's truly a "home". I'm so happy for the two of you.

Marty and Jenny said...

Hailey--You and your mom should come by, just give me a call, and I'll meet you over there. Sarah--I know! Can you believe it!! thank you!!!