Saturday, October 11, 2008

Working appliances!!

Yesterday was one of those "jump up and down, getting excited" days. The electrcians came back! They have a few little things left to do, but the exciting thing is that we now have a working stove hood, microwave, dishwasher, AND washer and dryer. That's right, no more hauling our laundry around to get it done, we can do it in the comfort of our own home!! We tested it out with some of our painting clothes. It's incredibly quiet, as is the dishwasher and it got our 2 soup bowls, incredibly clean :o) Only thing on the loud side is the stove hood, but I guess that's what you get with 600 CFM's. We'll deal with it. We also got the rest of the mirrors and bathroom hardware up and today we'll work on prepping the trim in the bedrooms to be painted. We're still waiting on that hand rail so we can get our certificate of occupancy. I'll keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I can't believe you're waiting on a HANDRAIL to get the "ok" to move in. How crazy is that?? Can you post some pictures of the mirrors? I'm bouncing up and down in my seat! How are you, by the way? Are you over your cold?? I sure hope so! Send me an email soon! Love you!

McDolan said...

yeah!!!!

Hailey said...

Our house didn't have a handrail in it most of my life - until late in my Grandpa's life, when my dad installed one so he could make it up our stairs :) Funny how times have changed! The appliances look great Jenny!