Monday, July 28, 2008

Moving right along

Today the garage, and some of the ceilings upstairs were sheetrocked. I also worked on getting all the insides of the doors painted white, well whiter, than they came. I've got one more coat left on the upstairs doors, then we can put on the door hardware which will really make the doors look finished. I can't wait. I won't be surprised if in a few weeks they have the whole house sheetrocked and primed, then its onto painting. My brother Morgan will be ordering the hardwood floors in the next week or so. I can't wait to see them go in.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hailey said...

I was so great to walk through your house and see everything with my own eyes! It was easy to see how beautiful your house is going to be (in no time)! And the white front door is fabulous ;)

Unknown said...

MOUTH HANGING OPEN... SPEECHLESS. I just can't believe this!

Marty and Jenny said...

Thanks Hailey. I'm really glad you dropped by! Sarah, that's exactly how I feel every time I stop by the house, my jaw just drops.