Monday, July 14, 2008

Front door

We unveiled the front door today, because we couldn't wait any longer. Trace said we could install the door hardware on the doors, but I'd like to paint the doors first, only problem is, I've run out of inspiration. I don't know what color to do the front door, do I paint it taupe to match the garage doors, white, or something else?? Do I paint the other exterior doors the same color, or do I do them white? Any advice would be gladly appreciated, thanks :o) --Jenny
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

McDolan said...

haha, i see the dilema! I think you sould paint the front door a color (to make it stand out from all the restof the doors) - say charcoal or black or something.... something that definitly coordinates with the garage doors too.
Have FUN!!!!

Unknown said...

I need a bigger picture so see the door and the garage and the house. Can you get us one?? I do agree with Merry, though. Making the front door stand out is a nice touch, even if it's subtle.

Hailey said...

Will all your trim stay white? If so, I'm going to throw a wrench in and vote to keep the door white. The trim looks really nice against the color of the siding... I just can't picture a colored door looking better than the white. But what do I know? My house is in serious need of a trim work and our exterior doors don't match at all :) hehe