Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Exterior finally done!

Yesterday they finished the last bit of siding on this side of the house, along with the railing on the deck. They sanded the railings so we can stain them this weekend and preserve the nice cedar look. The Heating guys finished up yesterday, and the electricians were busy stringing wires through the walls. Looks like we'll be in the house before we know it!! Hailey--give me a call when you want to get together, I can't wait to see you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My Oh my! I can't believe how quickly this is happening! I'm so excited for you! Will you take some pics of the inside with all the wires everywhere?? I LOVE seeing a big mess miraculously get pieced together!

dianej said...

Hi Jenny! Wow...Big WOW! I don't think I know of another house that has been built so quickly. Sarah tells me it is going so well because of your wonderful organizational skills. That does not surprise me!!! Your house is wonderful and YOU are amazing!! Love to you and Marty. Kisses.
Diane Jurgensen