Wednesday, June 4, 2008

They did this in a day!

I was going to wait until the roof went on to post again, but decided to post this one today of the house because I can't believe they errected all those trusses and built the support for the front porch all in one day! A lady down the street stopped by today to talk to us, she says she's never seen anything like it, with the whole house being built in just a couple of weeks. She watches the progress everyday and says she feels like its her house being built because she's so excited to see the progress. Its pretty funny. We get a lot of "lookers" driving by checking out the place. We're already planning where to plant privacy trees. I'm exhausted, we painted all the fascia and trim boards, after work, so they can be put up next. So I'm going to go now. --Jenny
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how quickly this place has gone up!!! The last time I looked, it was just a picture of the driveway! WOW! You must both be soooo excited! I'm excited to watch the progress as well. Construction is so fun to watch.