Thursday, June 19, 2008

Can't wait to see the front done!

I'm getting a little tired of our shabby curb appeal ;o) They've only got the windows over the garage to frame, and then the siding can begin on the front of the house. Yay!! I see they are trying to figure out the whole stairs down from our "balcony entrance." Poor guys! It would've been a lot easier if I had gone with a split level entrance like they all suggested, but I just didn't want that, so we'll see how it all turns out. I'm sure once there's siding and stairs the front will look fine, but right now it doesn't look so hot. Merry-I'm glad you're enjoying the blogs. I know it's changed so much just in the few days since you saw it! Stay tuned....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NO WAY! I think I read your blog a little over a week ago and now, THERE'S A WHOLE HOUSE!!!! It's incredible, Jenny and Marty! I'm so exited for you. Me, my mom and Alex all sat around reading your blog. We're thrilled for you.

PS. I linked your blog to mine! :-)