Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bay window in living room

Being that this is the first house I've designed, owned, and really lived in since my family's home growing up, I've made a few mistakes along the way. This bay window really should've been 5' instead of 4' tall, but oh well. Down in the basement, I also ordered the wrong kind of window, a slider instead of a crank type casement window. At least it wasn't too late to add another window in the dining room, though I hope it comes tomorrow, because I can see they can't go any further on that side of the house until it gets here. Have I mentioned how stressful building a house is? I've definately earned the 30-40K it would've cost to hire an architect or designer. At least things are going so quickly that it will all be over soon, and I can finally relax. Is it any wonder that I can't get pregnant?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

McDolan said...

jenny - it is like a whole different house then I saw 4 days ago- crazy!!! I love the blog and check it every day!!!!
Keep up the good work!