Monday, June 16, 2008

A basement window

I really like the trim on the windows. I didn't tell them how I wanted it but this is what they did and it came out perfect! I just love these guys! They're really great. They are waiting on the foundation for their next project, which works out great for us, because we get 4 guys at our house instead of 2, which means the siding and doors should be up by the end of this week :o) yay! Today we found out that we'll be mostly finishing the basement. Its cheaper for us to have them do it while they're already here than to come back later and do it. They'll frame out and insulate over the concrete and then put up sheetrock. We'll see whether we have the money to hire a professional to finish it, but at least it will be nearly finished. Though I said I'd never finish sheetrock again after remodeling the cabin last winter, maybe I'll give it another try. We'll see. --Jenny

1 comment:

McDolan said...

jenny, you are being a great blogger!