Monday, June 23, 2008

Concrete pads poured

Today the concrete truck was at the house again and the guys poured 6 concrete pads/landings for the stairs, patio, and in front of all the exterior doors. I brought the kids by and they just loved it! Now that the pads are poured they can begin the steps up to the house! Along with finishing the front siding, they'll be working on the stairs, and railings on the deck and porch. We got held up on finishing the south side siding because the right sized sliding glass door hasn't arrived yet :o( I guess we're bound to have a few hang ups. Our contractor Trace says things are moving so smoothly because of my organizational skills. I'm glad all the work and preparations are paying off. My boss was telling me today that building a house doesn't usually go this smoothly and quickly. So we feel really blessed. --Jenny
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet living in such tight quarters for so long has made you a organizational genious!

Unknown said...

"an" organizational "genius" is what I meant to say!