Sunday, November 9, 2008

From dreams to reality

My friend Kirsten thought it would be cool to see the computer generated pictures from the design program I used to design the house, and then look at them next to the completed project so here they are. Amazing how close they are!



You can see I added a window where I thought I'd have a hutch. I love the window so much better!



You don't even want to know how many hours I spent on this program, working on the floor plans! Glad that's behind us now.


The kitchen looks pretty much identical, just with more lighting. Don't worry I don't usually have them all on at the same time.

Notice I got rid of the 1/2 wall, and Linoleum flooring in the kitchen. Also the kitchen wall color is now a sage green, not a blue.

2 comments:

Hailey said...

That's amazing how those pictures have come to life! The minor changes you made with the window and half wall were great calls too. Plus I love the paint color in the kitchen :)

McDolan said...

I guess this is the end of the road for your blogging about the house... one to something else, what am I going to do with all my spare time?!