Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dinner anyone?


The dining set came today and it's even more beautiful than I remember. Of course there's no scratches on it, like the display model (that we were going to get), and the microfiber fabric coordinates perfectly with our new furniture. I can't wait to have our first thanksgiving here. It's hard to believe that Marty and I have been married for 3 years and this is our first dining table. Marty was going to surprise me and have dinner all ready for us so we could eat at the new table, but some friends from out of town are taking us out to eat. I told him I'd definately take a rain check. Speaking of rain, this weather here is down right depressing. It's very dark and dreary. It's been pouring down rain all day! Welcome to winter in Washington. At least we have a nice dry house to hibernate in :o)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOH! So pretty! I was showing Alex's parents pictures from your blog yesterday, and I made a point to tell them that the little table with the lawn chairs was just temporary! The word for that is "privisional" by the way. It's just something I know.

Hailey said...

The dining set looks perfect Jenny! I can't wait to come over and eat a fabulous meal cooked by Marty :) hehe.
I know what you mean about this weather. Although, for some reason I'm loving it! I can only imagine how cozy and warm your beautiful home is right now. Have you made a fire in your wood stove yet??

McDolan said...

Nice! I too can't wait to see it. and with this weather remember not only do you have a nice warm house to hibernate in but it definately shouldn't leak or have pesky crtters in it - though they would be mighty happy. Luckily our basement has no water at the moment but I am just waiting :( grrrr.

Marty and Jenny said...

Yeah, the new table looks much more grown up than the folding one with the plastic chairs. And this weather does give us a good reason to stay inside and enjoy our home--no fire yet though :( Soon I hope!! You don't know how happy I am not to have rats or water under our house!! Hope your basement doesn't flood Merry! Can't wait to see you ladies soon!